When changing the view on the Dependencies Grid to "All", the view is reset back to "Your Requests" if the user clicks the "Next", "First", or "Last" buttons at the bottom of the grid.
The behavior reproduces on ac10xm1.agilecraft.com
- Set Tier 1 on ac10xm1 to the programs "AgileCraft Core" and "Agile Craft Quality". This should provide enough dependencies to span multiple pages on the grid.
- Go to the Dependencies page and select "All" from the view option
- Sort by any of the columns
- scroll down and click "next" to view the next page
- Leave the Tier 1 settings
- Go to Dependencies page and select "All" from the view option
- Scroll down and click "next" to view next page (you may need to reset the view to "All" again).
- When brought to the next page, scroll back to the bottom and click "First" (or "Last")
In either Scenario, the "All" view should be preserved when travel to the next page.
In either scenario, the screen resets to the "Your Requests" view
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior, aside from clicking the "All" view button when moving to the next page. A workaround will be added here when available