The Favorites list does not seem to honor terminology changes made to Feature. If the customer renames Features in Platform Terminology to something else, the change is not reflected when clicking on Favorites in the left-hand menu.
(!)This DOES, however, work when changing the terminology for Epic. In other words, the Favorites list honors any terminology changes made for that work item.
This Reproduces on a test instance of 10.68 internally.
- Log in to Jira Align as a Super Admin.
- Navigate to the Feature Grid.
- Add the Feature Grid as a Favorite.
- Click on the Star in the left-hand menu and notes "Features" is listed in the Favorites list.
- Navigate to Administration -> Platform Terminology
- Scroll down to Feature.
- Change the Singular and Plural of Feature to something else (Jira Epic and Jira Epics, for example).
- Save the changes.
- Click on the Star in the left hand menu to bring up the Favorites list.
"Features" should change to whatever was configured in Administration -> Platform Terminology. Using the example above, we should se "Jira Epics" listed as an option in the Favorites list.
Name does not change in the Favorites list. It still shows as "Features".
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available