From the Team Room:
- A user clicks on a story from the list to bring up the Story's details
- The update the LoE points and save and close the details window
- The LoE points in the story list for that story do not update dynamically. The user has to either refresh the team room page or switch to another user and back to see the points change.
Reproduces on ac10xm1.agilecraft.com
- Navigate to the Team Room
- Select a Team in Tier 1 and an applicable Sprint from the drop-down menu in the team room.
- The Sprint should have team members assigned to it.
- Click on one of the team member's icons to narrow down the story list.
- Click on a story to bring up the details slide-out window.
- Change the LoE points.
- Click Save and Close.
(PM Review) - The updated LoE points on the Story that was just modified should be reflected in the story list on the Team Room Page. In other words, the story points should automatically update in the list once the user saves the changes and closes the details window.
The points for that story are not updated automatically. The user either has to refresh the Team Room page or click on a different user in the team room, then switch back to the original user in order to see the changes in the Story points.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available