At Backlog page for Features, the column named Process Steps should be renamed to Developmental Steps, in accordance to Feature's slide out verbiage.
- Browse to Admin > Platform > Solution (tab)
- Enable (turn ON) the Enable Developmental Value Streams toggle
- Setup a given Portfolio accordingly, then create a Value Stream of Developmental type
- Create some Feature then browse to Backlog page
- Select Feature Backlog then click Columns Shown button to select which columns should be displayed (refer to the image above)
- Under Feature tab, notice the option to select Operational Step
- The column name should be Developmental Step instead of Process Step, to match the verbiage used in the slide out panel for the same Feature.
- A column named Process Step is displayed.
- Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available.