Backlog: Budget for Feature that is not Stand-alone anymore still populated
- Create the Stand-alone Feature.
- Set a Budget for it.
- Assign Feature to Some Epic or Capability.
- Go to the Features grid.
- Enable Budget Column.
Dash is displayed in the Budget column for just created Feature. This should be applied to all places where the Budget for Feature is populated
From PM team:
- If Feature is SA - show value provided on its Financial tab of $0 if no value provided.
- If that feature was assigned to any parent at any time - show dash (not $0 as it is now).
- If the feature was unassigned from the parent - show previously provided value on its Financial tab
Budget entered in Step 3 is populated in the Budget column
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available