Opening multiple Jira Align tabs with Theme Slideouts opened and making edits will lead to errant updates to the wrong Theme. This has also been observed for Epics. (Epic issue should be fixed as of July 2021, but the Theme issue persists)
- Navigate to the Jira Align Theme or Epic Grid
- Open the Slideout for the respective work item.
- Open another Jira Align Tab with an different, additional Theme / Epic Slideout Opened
- Edit the Title of the work item in tab 1 and click Save
- Edit the Title of the other work item in tab 2 and click save
Edits to a Jira Align work item would only apply to the work item selected.
The name change on the 2nd Theme edited led to a name change on both work items. This can impact multiple fields on the Theme in addition to the title.
Only edit work items with one tab opened at a time