As Patrick, I want to use epics for swimlanes so I can see progress of each epic within a sprint more easily.
- Both stories and subtasks for the epics should display.
- Only an option for Scrum boards
- The swimlane presentation is similar to "story task" swimlane: Epic Name, possibly issue key
- No detail view shown for epic; clicking on swimlane selects first issue in swimlane (same as Assignee)
- Issues without epics shows at the bottom
|OPINION - epics swimlane strategy shows "issues without epics" swimlane even when there are no issues with epics||Resolved||Unassigned|
|Update "Group issues by their common associated epic." to whatever Rosie says||Resolved||Unassigned|
|IE8 Epic swimlane kbd toggle doesn't! They close but they don't re-open.||Resolved||Unassigned|