Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Severity 3 - Minor
This is reproducible on Data Center: Yes
Copying table data from excel inserts a image in Confluence and adds it as an attachment
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a page in Confluence.
- Copy table data from excel and paste on the page.
- Replication video
- It shows how the behaviour was working fine in 7.13.2 and now is different in 7.17.1
- Recording #13.mp4
- Create a page in Confluence
- Copy a paragraph containing both text and image from Office Word
- Paste it into editor
Table data from excel should get copied in the confluence table
Table data from excel is being copied, however the excel data image is also added on the table and also in the attachment
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available
Copy the table data from Word can cause the issue as well.
- is caused by
CONFSERVER-78052 Pasting a chart image from native Office Applications on Windows doesn't trigger upload and result in server exception