If you use a shortcut link in a page, editing the page with Collaborative Editing turned on will result in the link to become empty .
But In preview mode and when hovering the link it will be displayed fine
Reproduced on Confluence Data Center version 7.14.0, 7.13.0 and Confluence Server 7.12.2
Make sure Collaborative Editing is turned on.
- Navigate to Confluence Administration > General Configuration > Shortcut Links and create a new shortcut link with properties below:
- Key: test
- Expanded Value: http://test/THIS_IS_TEST/record/%s/Test
- Default Alias: Test %s
- Create a new page.
- Insert a link to the page and under the 'Advanced' tab, insert the following values:
- Save the page.
- The link opens this page (as expected): http://test/THIS_IS_TEST/record/test/Test
- Edit the page and edit the link:
- Nothing will be displayed in the Link section under Advanced tab
- But if you save the Link and try to click on it in Preview mode, it will still point to the previous link
- Editing the Link on the page should result in displaying the Shortcut Links used
- The link value is blank in edit mode
- Saving the page with the Link value left to blank is preserving the previous Link value . So it seems that the issue is only limited to displaying the Link properly
A small recording is attached to help with the steps to reproduce