Severity 3 - Minor
Clicking on the anchor link within the same page doesn't bring user to the specific location.
- This issue was found during an upgrade from 7.6.2 to 7.8.1 whereby the anchor macro is still working as expected prior to the upgrade.
- The issue is also reproduced on a freshly installed Confluence 7.8.1.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new page with anchor and anchor link on the same page
- Click on the anchor link
The user is redirected to the specific location where the anchor is placed.
Despite the URL is reflected (appended with #anchorname at the end, the user is not being redirected to the specific location where the anchor is placed.
- Table of Content macros still works as expected.
- Anchor still works if the anchor point is located on another page outside of the anchor link.
- is a regression of
CONFSERVER-51690 An anchor link's name changes after editing the page with Collaborative Editing switched on or set to limited