Using the Create from Template macro, if the space key entered in the parameters is '0', then the specified template is not used. Instead, you will see the generic Create Page screen.
As a result of this, the specified title will also not be used.
- Create a space, set the space key to 0
- Create a new page, and add the Create from Template macro. Choose any desired template.
- Set the Space Key in parameters to the space you just created, 0.
- Save page.
- Try to create a page from the macro.
Desired template should be used, along with any other parameters that were entered.
Sent to Create Page dialogue.
No current workaround. The space key will need to be renamed following the Copy Space procedure.
This only occurs when the space key is just the number '0'. It does not occur with the following circumstances:
- Any other single digit
- Any combination of numbers, including ones that start or end with 0