After importing a Space that contains a user created template and a page with the Create from Template macro set to it, when pressing the macro button the Create window is displayed blank and no page is created.
- Create a new Space;
- Create a User Created Template via Space tools > Content Tools > Templates > Create New Template;
- Create a new page in the space and insert the Create from Template macro, choosing the template created in step 2;
- Test the macro by clicking on the "Create From Template" button - A new page is created from the template;
- Export the space to XML via Space tools > Content Tools > Export;
- Delete the Space via Space tools > Overview > Delete Space;
- Import the Space via Admin > Backup & Restore;
- Open the Space's page created in step 3 and click on the "Create From Template" button.
A new page is created from the template, like in step 4 above.
Edit the page with the Create from Template macro, select the macro and click on Edit, and re-select the user template in the Edit ‘Create from template’ Macro window.