Steps to reproduce
- Create a new Space
- Create a User Created Template from Space > Space tools > Template > Create New Template
- Create a Test page in the space and insert the Create from template macro and choose template created in step 2.
- Create a page by clicking on the "Create From Template" button - success
- Export the space to XML.
- Delete the Space.
- Import the Space into the same Confluence version.
- Rerun Content Index
- Create a page by clicking on the "Create From Template" button.
A page with the user created template will be created.
The create window loading blank.
Edit the Create From Template macro in the test page (step 3) and re-selecting the template resolves the issue.
The bug only persist when the User created template is created through Space > Space tools > Template > Create New Template. This means that the bug didn't exist if the user created template is created from General Configuration > Global Templates and Blueprints > Add Global Page Template.