Garbled comment is added when an attachment is edited with companion app in an environment of multibyte language as Japanese or Chinese.
- Companion application for both Windows/Mac
- Multibyte language like Japanese or Chinese is set for the profile on Confluence
- Set the language to multibyte language as Japanese or Chinese
- Upload an office file
- Preview the file and edit with companion app
- Save it and upload
- Then go to the attachment screen on the page in Confluence
Right expression that means "Uploaded from Companion app" should be added in comment.
- At least, this garbled character was confirmed when attachment is edited with Japanese and Chinese.
Change the profile language to English.