When user trying to display a custom field named "Version" in JIRA issue macro, it will show the Affected Version instead of the Version field.
- Create a custom field name "Version" (select list or version picker field type)
- Create a JIRA issue and add value for the "Version" field
- Create an application link between JIRA and Confluence
- Create a new page in Confluence
- Add the JIRA issue macro
- search for the issue
- add the "Version" field to the display list
- Insert the JIRA issue macro
- Save the page and view it.
The "Version" field is displayed