Since Team Calendars 1.0, Calendars have lived outside spaces. What this has meant that they have a different permission and notification model to spaces.
We've learnt over the last few years that for most calendars, they really belong to a space.
We should consider changing Team Calendars so that they live in spaces. Some things to think about:
- How do we migrate existing calendars?
- You can link a calendar to a space today - we could use this
- What if the calendar has different permissions to space permissions?
- What is the experience for creating a new calendar?
- Should Calendars should be part of space export / import
It could look something like this: