Page Property Report Macros only fetches a limited number of pages.
Experienced in 6.3.1 while issues reported from previous versions listed in the "Affected Version"
Get this XML space export 900pagesPPRmacro.zip which is a space that contains 900 pages containing Page Property macro with the labels "discussion"
- Load the page with the title "PP Report Macro with Number of items to display = 100" from the xml export
- Load the page with the title "PP Report Macro with Number of items to display = 10000" from the xml export
How to reproduce method #2: create own space with 900 pages containing page-properties (any number more than 500):
- all 900 pages should be listed and the page should have 9 tabs appeared (100 result for every tab)
- all 900 pages should be displayed
- only 5 tabs are listed in this page (100 pages on every tab = only displaying 500 pages)
- only 500 pages are listed
- Results may vary from 500-550
The following appears in atlassian-confluence.log:
- Increasing http threads and database connection threads does not make any difference
- Disabling Analytics does not make any difference and the logs above still appears
- Increasing Page Property Report Caching does not make any difference
The issue is specifically caused by an issue in "fetching" the complete result. This is because when we change the Page Property Report macro configuration as "Reverse Sort" (and the pages are sorted based on modified date), the oldest pages now appears in the list while the recently created pages disappeared.