Severity 2 - Major
Steps to reproduce :
- Login as a regular confluence user without administration rights
- Create a space
- Create a child page
- Restrict the child page to yourself
- Log out as the regular confluence user
- Login to as confluence administrator
- Click on the newly created space
- You can see the child page immediately
Expected behavior : The administrator should not be able to see the restriction page immediately as pointed out in the documentation found here
Current behavior : confluence administrator is able to see all page restriction without first removing the restriction via space administration screen.
Note: This behavior is occurring on restricted personal space as well.
- relates to
CONFSERVER-4616 Remove/rework special privileges of confluence-administrators ("superuser") group
- Gathering Interest