Service to allow Confluence to archive emails:
Zawinski's Law of Software Envelopment:
"Every program attempts to expand until it can read mail. Those programs which cannot so expand are replaced by ones which can."
- Periodically check a POP box
- Incoming mail becomes a content-object
o parent->child by thread
- macro to display email stuff
- Intertwingle-like features: http://www.mozilla.org/blue-sky/misc/199805/intertwingle.html
- Internally name by message-id?
- Convert mail to page
- Plugin to filter incoming mail
o JIRA keys to issue links,
o filter out spam (spam assassain headers)
o Link mail subject -> conf page
o If email exists, set creator to existing user
- Link to/from/cc to relevant Confluence users
- Honour spam assassin headers
- Emails that are replies to outgoing notifications?
- Mail attachments indexed and stored