Confluence Server will bend to its knees, CPU goes to 100% as the Office Connector tries to parse the date macro in the xlsx.
Attached is a sample of this file with only one row and one column containing the date macro.
Disable the view* macro via Administration > Plugins > Office Connector
- Browse through your bundled plugins folder should be <confluence_isntall>\WEB-INF\classes\com\atlassian\confluence\setup\atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip
- Unzip the files under a known location, locate OfficeConnector-1.*.jar save a copy, and delete it.
- Download OfficeConnector-1.6.2.jar and place inside this location.
- Zip this folder ( DO NOT ZIP THE FOLDER, ONLY THE FILES INSIDE IT, THE ZIP MUST NOT CONTAIN FOLDERS)
- Rename to atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip