- JIRA Issue Macro displays an empty field for Team Confluence Cloud <-> Jira on prem (8.13.x)
- Create a page on Confluence Cloud.
- Add a Jira Issue Macro pointing to the on prem Jira instance
- Configure the filter and expand "Display Options".
- Set the display to Table and add Team under "Columns to display".
- Add the macro and save the page.
- The Team column gets populated.
- The columns are blank.
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available.
- For most of the case, this issue is caused by there are more than one Jira field name 'Team'. When user choose 'Team' under "Columns to display", Confluence macro can't recognize which 'Team' is selected. Workaround will be change the Jira field name and avoid duplicate name here, like 'product team', 'engineering team', 'involved teams', etc
- This should be convert to a Suggestion Feature ticket.