A lot of the Confluence default emojis, when inserted in the Default Space Content template, are being changed by the :blue_star: one.
- As a Confluence administrator, go to Settings > Global Templates and Blueprints;
- Go down in this screen and edit the Default Space Template;
- Anywhere on the page, insert the emoji :wave:, for example;
- Save the template;
- On the top bar, go to Spaces > View All Spaces > Create Space;
- Choose the blank space template and create it.
The space overview page shows the :wave: emoji.
Instead of the emoji we inserted, it shows the :blue_start: one.
- Linked to this bug, you can find some other bugs we have that are also related to this :blue_star: emoji taking the place of the other emojis.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available