Jira custom fields with a duplicate name to system fields cannot be rendered in the Jira Macro table.
- Create a custom field called "Progress" and associate it with your project.
- In the Jira Issues Macro search screen identify the issues that have some value in the custom field you created in step 1.
- Insert a Jira Issues Macro into a Confluence page using the same JQL and edit the columns to display the custom field.
- Save the page.
- The data of the columns are showing on the Jira Issue macro like on the Jira side.
- The data of the columns are showing blank.
- Rename the custom field to a different name.