When filtering a Version Picker custom field in Jira on a Jira Issue macro, in Confluence, it will not display the value of this field.
- Step In Jira, choose Settings >> Issues;
- Step 2 Select Fields >> Custom fields
- Step 3 Click on Add custom field;
- Step 4 Click on Advanced >> Version picker field
- Step 5 Give a name to it and click on the Create button;
- Step 6 Create an issue in Jira and add this field to it;
- Step 7 In Confluence, create a page;
- Step 8 On the Confluence page, insert a Jira Issue macro;
- Step 9 On the macro's settings, click on Display options, On the Columns to display field, # Step 10 type the name that was given to the Jira custom field and Click on the Insert button ans Publish the page;
Confluence will display the value of the column associated with the version Picker custom field.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available