Severity 3 - Minor
When filtering a Version Picker custom field in Jira on a Jira Issue macro, in Confluence, it will not display the value of this field.
Steps to Reproduce
- Step In Jira, choose Settings >> Issues;
- Step 2 Select Fields >> Custom fields
- Step 3 Click on Add custom field;
- Step 4 Click on Advanced >> Version picker field
- Step 5 Give a name to it and click on the Create button;
- Step 6 Create an issue in Jira and add this field to it;
- Step 7 In Confluence, create a page;
- Step 8 On the Confluence page, insert a Jira Issue macro;
- Step 9 On the macro's settings, click on Display options, On the Columns to display field, # Step 10 type the name that was given to the Jira custom field and Click on the Insert button ans Publish the page;
Confluence will display the value of the column associated with the version Picker custom field.
Confluence is not displaying the value of the column associated with the version Picker custom field.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available
- mentioned in