- The new in-editor loads the default editor and only then shows users the option for templates that they can use.
- Allow users to choose the template before loading the editor, or
- Give admins an option to choose how the template selection works
- Admins should be able to set the default editor used by the instance for all pages/blogs being created.
- Users should have the option of setting their personal default editor, within my profile.
- This is helpful for admins who want their users to use the legacy editor, where in the current behaviour, the legacy editor is buried in the options, and users might proceed to use the new editor.