In the new editor, the function to comment on images on Confluence is not working as expected. The comments dialog box doesn't render to write a comment for the files.
- Confluence Cloud
- New editor
- On the new editor, create a test page and upload a file.
- Navigate to .... > Click on Attachments > Select the file.
- Click on View
- Drag the pin icon from the bottom of the preview and drop it where you want to comment.
It should present the window for writing the text.
It doesn't render at all
- The developer console will show below error
- The request header for this element will show status as 200 and preview shows limited payload:
- Comparing with old editor where all the information is parsed:
Currently, there is no workaround for this issue