HEIC images not rendered when uploaded through Confluence iOS app
- Create a page
- Open the page via Confluence iOS app
- Insert a .HEIC image using "Insert Image and Files"
- Publish the page
Image should render
Image not rendering, showing as .HEIC file format:
Disable the Live Photo functionality on the image you wish to share. Per Apple's website: Edit Photos and Videos
- Open the Live Photo
- Click Edit
- Click the Live Photo button at the top of the screen in order to disable the Live Photo functionality. Save your changes.
- Now it will be possible to share the image to Confluence.
- Save the image on an external source and upload it from there