When a url contains a link to a Heading or anchor Chrome, if the URL to that Heading is pasted directly into the address bar of Google Chrome, or if link is opened in a new Tab user is not taken directly to that heading. Only reproducible in Chrome. Mozilla Firefox and MS IE does not reproduce the behavior.
- Copy the link text directly (NOt by clicking on 'copy link text in the browser')
- Paste the link in the address bar and hit Enter
- Right-click on the link and choose 'Open in a new TAB'
User should be taken directly to that particular heading.
User is taken to the top of the page where the Heading is.
- Right-click on the intended link to heading and choose 'Copy Link Address', or
- Use Mozilla Firefox (sometimes that didn't work either, intermittent!)