- Edit the document using Atlassian Companion is not working on terminal server with multiple desktop session
Steps to reproduce
- The first user tries to edit the document and receives a prompt to download and install the Atlassian Companion app which then gets installed into their user profile. And they can open the document correctly.
- The second user logged on to the same Terminal Server tries to open a different document using Atlassian Companion (the second user will not be prompted to install the Atlassian Companion – instead the document will open on the first user’s desktop)
- If the first user shuts down the Atlassian Companion by clicking Quit in its tray menu, the second user will now be prompted to download and install the Companion app and the second user able to open documents on their second user desktop.
- If another user tries to edit a document using Atlassian Companion it will open on the second user’s desktop.
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Microsoft Office version: Microsoft Office 2013.
- Edit the document using Atlassian Companion will show on the same desktop session.
- Edit the document using Atlassian Companion will show on the previous desktop session that using Atlassian Companion before.
- If the user already done using the Atlassian Companion to close the Atlassian Companion.
Notes: I can't reproduce-able the issue as we don't have the infrastructure to test.