If a Page Properties contains multiple JIRA issues, it will show Getting Issue Details... in Page Properties Report Macro.
- Confluence 1000.1172.0
- Start with a JIRA + Confluence Cloud instance.
- In Confluence, create a page with a Page Properties Report macro on it.
- Create another page with the Page Properties macro in it that'll show in the Page Properties Report macro above.
- Insert a table into the Page Properties macro that contains multiple JIRA Issues Macro that shows multiple JIRA Issue
- View the original page with the Page Properties Report on it.
Page Property Report shows Details of JIRA Issue
No Errors are generated in the Logs or in the Browser Debug Console.
If a JIRA Issue Macro is used, it will show a Spinner Loading Icon with the message "Getting Issue Details..."
It looks like adding a JIRA issue macro on the page with the Page Properties Report macro will let the Page Properties Report macro to display it properly.