Space Template not saving when you copy a table from another page with an image attachment in it and paste it when creating template.
Confluence Cloud: 1000.340.0
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools on the sidebar.
- Choose Templates > Create New Template.
- Copy/Paste a table from another page with an image attachment in it.
- Try to save the template
- The template will be created and will appear on the templates list.
- It is not possible to save the Template and it doesn't appear in the template list.
- Create and save a BLANK template (to force the new template to appear in the templates list), then edit the template, copy / paste the table, and save it again. OR Create the template but add the image via the "Insert Files and Images" dialogue instead of via copy / paste.