I'd like to request the ability to integrate/embed my Outlook Calendar with Team Calendar.
The Scenario is as follows:
- Our company (~1600 employees) uses Outlook/Exchange Calendar for personal availability, meeting and vacation scheduling.
- Thus Team Calendar will always be on at least second position to fill with calendar information. So at your team/project you need to put your vacation information for example on two systems.
- So managing personal Calendar information in only one system (the personal one in outlook) would be nice. --> Team calendar should only aggregate calendar information.
To integrate Outlook I see following possibilities:
- It gets an adapter to fetch MS-Exchange Calendar Information (providing server and authentification information)
- there is a plugin/modus via export/import
- There is a Module/Plugin for Outlook to bind it into Outlook Client and set up write/read permissions to the Team Calendar...
- maybe other more ideas.