Disabling the Confluence Mobile Plugin also disables the Workbox - Host Plugin in Confluence 5.9.X. The same behavior is not present in Confluence 5.8.X.
- Go to Manage Add-ons in a Confluence 5.9.x instance
- Find the 'Confluence Mobile Plugin'
- Disable the plugin
- Refresh the page
- Find the 'Workbox - Host Plugin' and notice it is also disabled
- The 2 add-ons should not be dependent on each other.
The below exception is thrown in the Confluence logs:
Additional side effect:
- Disabling - Confluence Mobile Plugin
- Causes - Workbox - Host Plugin to become disable
- Disabling - Workbox - Host Plugin
- Causes - Confluence Mobile Rest to become disabled
- Disabling: Confluence Mobile Rest
- Causes - Workbox - Confluence Provider Plugin To become disabled
You must have the add-ons enable in the following order to re-enable (Relates to This Article about enabling the Workbox Plugin ):
- Confluence Mobile Plugin
- Workbox - Common Plugin (If disable / did not chain disable in testing)
- Workbox - Confluence Provider Plugin
- Workbox - Host Plugin
- Confluence Mobile Rest
Restart Confluence, flushing caches as described here (For Cloud this will require filing a support request at https://support.atlassian.com)
- Manually Trigger a content-index at this point, or the spaces will not be visable
- Note that if you take the SQL route in the document above, only remove the following 2 bandanavalue's unless there are other system plugins you also want to re-enable: