Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Timed out
Severity 3 - Minor
NOTE: This bug report is for Confluence Cloud. Using Confluence Server? See the corresponding bug report.
When creating a table of contents with the TOC Macro on a page, you can click on the anchor and it takes you to the respective section on the page. Once in that section, you can click the "Back" button in the browser window and be taken back to the table of contents. If you are affected by this bug, you are not automatically redirect back when clicking "Back."
Steps to Reproduce
- Insert Table of Contents Macro
- Create headers for each section
- Add content to each section so that scrolling is necessary to arrive at sections
- View page and click on an item in the table of contents
- Once on that section of the page, click "Back" in your browser window.
You should be returned to the table of contents.
Page remains in current section.
- Insert a new macro: Table of Content Zone
- Drag your original table of content macro icon into the new Table of Content Zone
- Click "Save"
- is related to
CONFSERVER-40462 Table of contents macro does not respond to browser's "Back" button
- Gathering Impact