Currently Bitbucket sends a crushing amount of emails regarding pull requests, and it's hard to find the useful ones through all the noise. It seems like there are a handful of events that trigger emails, and it would be good if the user could choose to be notified about only the ones they care about:
- Someone adds me to a pull request
- Someone approves/denies/etc's a pull request
- Someone comments on a pull request
- Someone merges a pull request
- Someone adds commits to a pull request.
I could also see the use case to scope these settings by:
- Pull requests I'm reviewing\watching
- Pull requests I created
Since someone may care more about approvals and such on their OWN PRs, versus other peoples'.