Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Tracked Elsewhere
Affects Version/s: 5.3.0
Fix Version/s: None
Symptom Severity:Severity 2 - Major
Bug Fix Policy:
Connecting with Crowd causes Bitbucket Server to synchronize all users and groups in directory
- Set up Crowd instance
- Add 10 users
- Create 2 Groups: Group A and Group B
- Assign the first 5 users to Group A
- Assign the second 5 users to Group B
- Create Bitbucket Server (Stash) Application in Crowd
- Add Group A to the Bitbucket Server (Stash) Application in Crowd
- Add the Crowd server to User Directories in Bitbucket Server.
- Go to Administration >> Users
- Go to Administration >> Groups
- Only the 5 users from Group A and Group A itself are synchronized.
- All 10 users and both groups are synchronized.