When editing a variable value that is being overwritten, the display field for a variable name changes.
- Create a plan with at least 2 variables. Example:
- Var1 = Value1
- Var2 = Value2
- Create a plan branch.
- In the plan branch, section "Variables", overwrite the value of Var2.
- Refresh the page.
- For the new entry on screen for Var2, click on the value field.
Nothing will change. User will be able to set a new value.
In the UI, the variable name will change to another value.
Note: Builds for plan branches will be affected by this.
- Option 1: delete and re-create the variable.
- Option 2: fix the field for the variable name manually.