For a development plan with Artifact Handler set to Agent-local artifact handler, on subsequent deployment with Artifact Handler set to Bamboo remote handler and Server-local artifact handler, the deployment Release artifact will still not be downloadable.
- Create a build plan
- Set the artifact handler to Agent-local artifact handler for shared artifacts and non-shared artifacts
- Create a Deployment environment for this build
- Add Trigger for "After successful build plan" in the deployment environment setup
- Build the plan on a remote agent
- The deployment fails to download artifacts (this is expected due to the Agent-local artifact handler setting)_
- Update the Artifacts handler to Bamboo remote handler and Server-local artifact handler for shared artifacts and non-shared artifacts
- Rebuild the same build number and the deployment will trigger again
- The deployment fails
- The Release contents for the release is not downloadable
- Run the query to view the related artifact
- To view the artifact reference in the deployment_version_item_ba table run;
The bug is that in the deployment_version_item_ba table the artifact_id still references the articat_id ( eg. 11730992) produced by AgentLocalArtifactHandler in the artifact table and not the artifact_id produced by BambooRemoteArtifactHandler.
To fix this update the artifact_id to the artifact_id produced by BambooRemoteArtifactHandler for this build
and rerun the build.