- For example, the user has two sites in his organization. They need to provision users and groups only to one site, there is no option to remove the site from the user provisioning.
- There are cases where the same admins are working on 2 different set of domains, IDP and AA org. An admin may incorrectly attach a site to the wrong org and it won't be possible to unlink the site from the org afterwards.
- When discontinuing AA or User Provisioning, it is not possible to unlink a site from an AA org. This causes the site-admin group to be disabled on the site.
- Add an unlink/delete button to remove a site from the AA organization. Unlinking should reactivate the site-admin group locally in the cloud site.
- Remove user provisioning configuration
- Transfer products where you don't want to use User Provisioning to another organization https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/transfer-products-to-another-organization-967318518.html
- Set up User Provisioning again in your main organization