Status: Needs Triage (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Symptom Severity:Severity 3 - Minor
The date format is wrong when the Calendar type is in Japanese date format(和暦)
- Change the date setting of your computer to 和暦
- Select control panel
- Choose "Change date, time, or number formats"
- Select "Additional setings..."
- In the Date tab, select 和暦 from the Calendar type
- Open Sourcetree and view the previous commits in the branch
The commit date will be 2018/MM/DD(or DD MM 2018)
Change Calendar type to English format(西暦)