- Working fine.
- Receive update notification.
- Apply update and restart ST.
- Can no longer push/pull/fetch, etc.
Guys, this really sucks. How it's possible to release a new version of the software in such a broken state is beyond me. I am now unable to work with ST.
I've done some investigating:
When using the terminal I see: fatal: protocol error: bad line length character: logi
- Updated Putty (et al) and Git for Windows to latest versions. Still the same problem.
- Re-configure my SSH keys to be OpenSSH style instead of Putty. ST GUI now works, terminal does not.