I just downloaded the latest version of SourceTree and I get the following error in the log when I try to open a Pull Request- the UI crashes.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Right click on any Branch
- Select "Create a Pull Request..."
- Expected Behavior: User would be taken to the Stash page with information populated
- Actual Behavior: Crash Message
- Restarting Stash
- Checking Remote Details settings- everything was right initially
- Using "Repository -> Create Pull Request"
- This does not cause a SourceTree Crash, but it does not work- it continuously sends me back to the "Create Pull Request" Screen.
- Changed the visible panes from "Tree View" to "Flat List"
Also, please note that I am able to create a pull request using the Stash UI.