Custom field date picker value will be different value(one day ahead) when migrating with Site Import
JSW Server Environment: system timezone=Asia/Tokyo
1.Export XML Site Backup in Jira Server.
2.Add new Jira Software site to existing organization
3.Import XML Site Backup to Jira Cloud.
4.After import to Jira Cloud, the custom field date picker value is different value(one day ahead) from Server one.
Note: When importing XML Site Backup to new Jira Software site with new organization, this bug doesn't happen.
Custom field date picker value will be migrated in actual date value.
Custom field date picker value will be one day ahead
In some cases, we found that the target Cloud site has the wrong maintenance windows set. Example: the maintenance windows is set to UTC instead of Asia/Tokyo.
If this is the case, we can workaround it by"
1. Contact Atlassian Support to verify/update the maintenance window
2. Run a new site import
- Create new Jira Software site with new organization
- use Workaround 1 and success migration in Jira Cloud
- Make new XML Site Import file from Jira Cloud
- Use the new XML Site Import file