When performing an import from the bulk creation CSV import (on the create issue screen) and set the value for a Task and its sub-tasks on the CSV file, the import troughs an error about Subtask 'test CSV' doesn't have a valid Parent Id selection. Issue will not be created.
We got this same error in these scenarios:
- Setting an issue Id and parent Id arbitrary and the CSV file;
- Using an issue Id from an already created task in the project
- Create a CSV file with the Issue Id and Parent Id column;
- Use the non-admin CSV import (create issue screen > Import issue button);
- Mapp the columns of issue Id and parent Id
- Begin the CSV import
The import should create the Task and the Sub-task accordingly as in the CSV file.
The import stops with the following error:
A workaround will be run the CSV import through the External system import, accessible only by Jira administrators