Project migration usually begins with a test migration.
The test may be iterated on several times
- to work through failure or incomplete migrations, as advised by the error logs
- to run tests with a handful of users to get feedback and check the experience and data is migrated correctly
- to now move from a test migration phase to production migration phase
- Copy the contents/projects of saved or completed migration to a new plan
- Edit the projects in a plan
- Change the target site for a plan
- Copy a successful test plan and point it to a production site
- Clean up the dashboard so only the required plans are visible
- At pre-flight checks, go away and fix any issues and resume creating the plan later.