JCMA - 1.7.1
This is reproducible on Data Center: (yes)
JCMA is not migrating hidden fields (preset values) from Request Types. There are no errors reported in the logs indicating a problem, but the missing values will break any request type that relies on those hidden fields.
Tested using JCMA v1.7.1
- Create JSM project
- Edit Request type and hidden field (ex. Component). Create the required preset value
- Migrate using JCMA
- JCMA should update the ID for the hidden field.
- Hidden field is migrated (Component) but the ID is unchanged from the Source instance
- In Cloud the component is created and assigned a new ID but the mapping is not updated by JCMA
- The value needs to be manually assigned post-migration.
Manually creating the value in Cloud is the only alternative at this time.