- An issue in an active sprint of project X is cloned
- The clone is moved to project Y
- The active sprint of project X cannot be closed, because I do not have admin rights for project Y
It seems the issue is retaining its 'sprint' information, so the active sprint then applies to both project X and project Y. To close the sprint, therefore, the user must either gain admin rights to project Y, or remove the cloned issue from the sprint (in project Y, where no such sprint previously existed).
Open the agile board for project Y (or create one if none exists), and you should see a new sprint, named after the active sprint in project X. In this sprint you will find the cloned issue; select the issue and in its preview window, select option "remove from sprint". Do this for all issues cloned from project X; then you can close the active sprint in project X.
- Issues be stripped of their sprint information, when they are cloned (see
GHS-5098); or if that is not possible...
- Issues be stripped of their sprint information, when they are moved from one project to another