- 'Issues in Epic' panel
- Immediately beneath the sub tasks panel
- Looks like the sub tasks panel
- No "Plus" button to create new issues
- No dropdown to filter issues
- No numbered list
- Prepend summary with issue key
- Fields: done-ness icon, issue key, summary, issue type icon, status, assignee
- Include issue operations cog per issue
- Order by "default" rank field
- Don't show if there are no linked issues
Q: How does this perform with a large number issues?
A: should be fine
Q: What if you dont have permission to see some of the issues? Or not logged in?
A: Only issues which the user has permission to see will be displayed in the list.
Q: Any support or infrastructure for possible bulk edit functionality?
Q: View in issue nav link?
Q: What if there are non-stories with an epic link? Story was converted to something else?
A: Any issue currently linked to the epic via the Epic Link field will be displayed.
Q: What if epics have an epic link? (also converted from story)
A: see above