Uploaded image for project: 'Jira Software Data Center'
  1. Jira Software Data Center
  2. JSWSERVER-1703

Set non-working days on a per user level


    • Icon: Suggestion Suggestion
    • Resolution: Duplicate
    • 4.2
    • None
    • None
    • We collect Jira feedback from various sources, and we evaluate what we've collected when planning our product roadmap. To understand how this piece of feedback will be reviewed, see our Implementation of New Features Policy.

      Dear Madam or Sir,

      I am a new GreenHopper User currently getting used to it and I've already created a support issue (https://support.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-117) with a couple questions which turned out to be not supported, yet.. and therefore I'm creating Feature Requests for these one by one (to keep them separate from each other).

      Particularly, I would suggest that setting Non-Working days is also possible on a per-user level which means even though non-working days have been set globally, you can override this setting on a per user level (e.g. saturdays and sundays are generally non-working days for all developers, but some opt-in for 6 or 7 working days / week and therefore 95% of the team is fine with 5/days a week, the other 5% should be able to be configured as available 7d/week).


            Unassigned Unassigned
            457e43601a5f Jörg B.
            0 Vote for this issue
            1 Start watching this issue